Monday, December 22, 2008

Las Vegas

Vegas Baby!!! We got to take a little trip to Vegas for the weekend. Jason went to the BYU Bowl game with his dad and sister Jen. It was a fun but short trip. Here are some pics of our trip!

The kids got to see Santa. He was at our hotel. It's pretty sad that we had to go to Vegas to see Santa. I don't really know if there was one where we live. But let me tell you that everything in Vegas cost so much. Just to take this photo it cost me $20. Oh well, it's so cute and it's all about the memories.

Shopping at Caesars Palace, We really didn't buy much. But we had a great time just walking around looking at all the things we will never buy!! LOL!!
Jason loves to shop!! No really, he is one guy that I know that likes to shop.


FAO Schwarz

I just love our kids! Even though Jaden needs a hair cut! LOL!


So in love!



Papa Knight Price and Jaden Knight Price




Jaden got to meet Pete Rose.



There was this little statue show in Caesars Palace. Jordin just loved all the lights and the fire that came out of the water.










Jordin, so cute in her new little hat that her aunt Cami got for her for Christmas. Thanks again, I just love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! You're family is darling! I need to send you some updates and I don't have a good email for you. Erin Roring humbee19@hotmail.com

Marshall and Dana said...

Your kids look so cute! Looks like you guys had fun in VEGAS!!!! Im surprised they didn't have an Indian Santa there on the REZ! or better yet, you should have had Jason do it! Ha Ha