Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas on the Rez

Christmas time here at the Price house was nice and white. We had alot of snow over the week! Jason had to work on Christmas eve but got to come home a little early that day. He also got the day after christmas off too. That was nice. We enjoyed the evening with a nice little ham dinner with just the four of us.



After dinner, jaden wanted to go to bed so that Santa would come. So we put out the milk and cookies and then it was off to bed for Jaden and Jordin. The house was nice and quiet for the rest of the night in hopes of Santa!



Here's our tree after Santa came.


Jaden and Jordin got up at 7:30am. Jason was not ready for that but he was a good dad and he got up. LOL!!



Look, Santa ate the cookies!

Jaden and Jordin got some fun things from Santa.



Santa brought Jaden a new red scooter to replace the one the got stolen from the play ground.
(that was my fault).
Santa got Jordin her first new baby doll. Jaden loved the fact that he got to open her gifts for her. He was such a great help!



Chirstmas was good to me this year. Jason got me some great things. Here are a few of them. I love the fact that he got me a new camera. I can't wait to start to use it. I get it this wednesday. It wasn't in stock before Christmas. So he got me the book on how to use the Nikon D60. I can't wait.
One thing that I want to do this next year is to learn a new skill. There are some people here that are trying to learn how to knit. So he got me the Knitting for Dummies book. I love it! It's looks hard to me but I think that I will have a fun time learning how to do it. And the next fun thing that he got me was the Twilight book. If anyone knows me, they know that I don't read. Well, boy was I wrong. i loved this book. I read it in two days and it's about 500 pages. That's crazy for me. But the funny thing is that Jason asked me if I wanted the other three books that go with the saga. Um, YES! I can't wait till they get here. I really wish that I could go see the movie, but there's no one for me to go with so I will just have to wait until it comes out on Blu-ray.



Jason had a great christmas too. He got some fun things like a massaging heat chair, a ton of Blu-ray movies and some PS3 games. That's what really keeps us busy here on the rez when it's cold out!


Jaden loved his hulk toy from his Aunt Cami and Uncle JR. He also got the Hulk Movie from Santa.

He also got a little moon sand. I'm not too sure about this stuff.


This is what the after math looked like. Jordin didn't know what to think!



Jordin loves to spend time in her playpen with all her new toys!!

Well! All in all we had a great time together. We were sad that we didn't get to see our Families for the Holidays. Maybe some time soon we will be able to be close to them all. Thanks again for all the fun gifts that were sent to us. Mom, I love our Magic Bullet set you sent to us. I'll have fun making new 10 second recipes!!LOL! We hope that everyone had a great Christmas and that everyone has a fun and safe Happy New year!!! We miss and love our friends and family.

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love your presents! Knitting for dummies is awesome! & so is that camera! Your family is so big! & your tree looks beautiful!! Santa sure loves the Prices ;)

aquabatgirl said...

merry christmas. glad you enjoyed each other's company and the rez :)

Jon and Melissa said...

Have you gotten your camera yet? That is so exciting! I am not sure about the moon sand either, but thanks for the pan idea!

Angela said...

fun, looks like you had a great Chirstmas! :)

Chase and Teresa said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas on the rez. Jordin is such a doll. I bet Jaden is such a good big brother-he was always so cute with the kids you tended in Omaha.