Saturday, January 3, 2009

Books, Books and more Books!

I hope that everyone is having a Happy New year. Not much going on here on the rez. It's been cold and Jordin has been sick so I haven't gotten out much. So in the time that I have been stuck in the house (there's really nothing to do here anyways,lol) I have read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Each book within two days each! Crazy I know! I have loved every page. I am now onto the last book Breaking Dawn. Notice the background of my blog!! After I am done with this book I think I might take a break. LOL!! I haven't read like this since I was in High School. That's way too long. I forgot how much I like to read. LOL! The reason that I laugh about that is because when anyone ever ask me if I like to read I would just laugh and say no! Well, Now that has changed. So if anyone knows of some more great books to read, let me know!!

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I loved all of those books! They are seriously such page turners. I bought her next book, Host. Its not the same series, but I like the Twilight books so I figured I probably liked her as an author. Also, have you ever read Something Borrowed? Its a fun, easy, girl read. Good luck with the books!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

seriously!!! they are the best! you need to come down here so we can go see the movie together!

Jeannette said...

you will have to let me know what you thought of breaking dawn! You need to go see twilight even if it is by yourself! I like your Christmas pictures, looks like Santa was good to you guys this year :) Oh and I loved your Christmas card, by far the nicest Christmas card I have ever seen!

Groverfam said...

I am Lili Grover and knew Jason growing up- Jacob Lee is my brother. Anyway I have been reading some good books as of late- The Host by stephanie meyer is good- I am also just starting one called Beside a burning sea and find it to be good so far. I hope you enjoy getting into reading- it opens up a whole new world- I also am reading a gospel related one called The Savior and the serpent by Alonzo Gaskill- it is fantastic.

Angela said...

haha your too funny! I have some great church books I bet youd like? Let me know and Ill tell you the names. Also, where did you get the Bellas Lulluby? Thats not the one from the cd/movie? Its pretty though! :) Ill call you soon!