Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update! Go BYU!!!!


Jordin loves it when daddy helps out!


Our sweet baby! This is her favorit blanket!


Jaden loves his little sister!!

Well, things have been nuts around here. I mean I think that I am going nuts. It seems like everything was going wrong. It all started last week when I started feeling like I was getting a cold and boy was i right. I have been so sick this past week and to top that all off Jordin got it too. So with stuffy noses and no sleep everything started to hite me. The move, having a baby, starting a new job, the loans, medical insurance, Jaden at his new school, boxes every where and the fact that there is no family out here. WOW! That's alot of stress. But!!!! Jason likes his job and is now getting the hang of things after being a bum for three months. (we were all bums for the last three months before the move. it was kind of nice) Jaden has made some friends and he likes his school. I don't know where I stand in all this. I love being a new mom again. it's hard with the no sleep and feeding the baby all the time, but I love it. Yes, there has been lots of tears because I don't think that I am doing my job as a mother and a wife, but every time I feel down, my sweet Jason and jaden tell me that I am doing a great job and that it's ok if the house isn't perfect and the dishes aren't done. Just as long as I am happy, they are happy!! Also, whenever my mom calls she picks me up too. I love you mom!! Also, I live every day by keeping the Faith in all that I do. When I start to feel down, i look at my family and smile. I know things are great, I just think I need a little more sleep and I'll be great! So this weekend we are off to the BYU football game. well Jason and Jaden are going to go, Jordin and I are going to do some shopping and some other girl stuff. I really need my hair done and some clothes. So while the boys are at the game, I will be doing what I do best. shopping. I love a great deal! LOL! Well, Time to go and pack. Love you all!!!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Im so sorry youve had such a hard time! New babies are so hard especially when your sick, and theyre sick! Agghh! Well Im glad your feeling better, and its too bad you dont live closer, I could do your hair! ;) Well we are coming through next week, and I thought Id just wait and give you your stuff in person. That is if you think you could meet us in Gallup? Let me know, it will probably be next Thursday sometime?

Love you :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Ohh your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! How exciting! You guys seem like you are doing really well though!! Yay for that!

The Alvords said...

Amanda, you need a break. I'm glad you get to get out for a while this weekend. It is amazing how much Jordin looks like Jaden! They are both adorable. I miss you guys!

aquabatgirl said...

have a great trip! and amanda i know you will be fine. you have so many skills that will keep you busy the time will just fly by.
glad you guys are getting a little trip, that is a great way to get out of the blues and a little shopping helps too :)

Jenn and Tyler said...

Oh Amanda, I think we are all going through a little of that. More so with a brand new baby I'm sure but you are incredible and such an inspiration to so many of us! Wish you luck and I'm so excited that you get to go do some fun shopping with that sweet little girl of yours! Oh, girl time. How fun!

Mindee Graver said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. It's hard being a mommy while you are sick. Are you guys close to Jen & Donnie?? Have you gotten all settled in yet?

Chase and Teresa said...

I remember feeling how you are feeling a year ago. That was so hard to move right after having a baby. I'm sorry for your struggles, but am glad you are loving that family of yours. If you drive through Cedar City again, I would love to see you. It can be a nice stopping place :) Go Cougs!

belliesue said...

Hang in there Amanda! I'm still down that you're not a hop skip and a jump away!