Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Dad! This is your blog birthday card. Since I don't have a mail box out my front door, I forgot to run to the post office to send a card. so I thought that this would be a fun way to say Happy birthday! We want you to know that we love you and all the crazy things that you do.. Thanks again for coming out to the Rez to see us. I enjoyed the company more then you know! We are happy to have you in our life. It's always fun to come to your farm and play with all the animals. Jaden has learned that his love for horses will never go away. I think that he gets that from me and you I can't wait to bring little Jordin out to ride the horses and see all the fun things there is to see. We love you and we hope that your day is a great one! Don't work to hard. Take a break and have some cake. Love you!







No comments: