Sunday, November 23, 2008

I want a new camera!

Yes, I think that's what I really want for christmas. Jason has been looking for me and lets hope he finds the right one. I love taking photo's of my kids. Jaden only likes to take pics when he is with Jordin. He loves her so much!! He is also a great help at getting her to laugh or smile for a photo! Here are a few pics that Jaden helped me take and as always he wanted to jump in! I just love my big boy!!!







This is a fun time for Jordin. Her first taste of green peas. It didn't go over so well!!!! She got really mad at me and wouldn't even open her little mouth. I was laughing so hard. Fun times!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

oh how cute! She is such a doll! I know I totlally want a new camera!

Morris Family said...

she is so dang cute!! i love the bows :) john and i were just saying that we would love to get together with you guys once we are in az!! What are your plans for Christmas?? anything fun??

belliesue said...

It can't be true. The babies are all growing way too fast! Jordin looks so cute in every picture. Sounds like you're keeping a positive attitude about everything. Keep it up!

aquabatgirl said...

what she doesn't like solids! lol such cute pictures of jordin