Monday, March 30, 2009

March

March was a fun month. It started off with Jason turning 32. Then a few days later we took a little trip to Vegas. Here's some things that we got to do in Vegas..

BYU basketball games..That was fun to take Jaden.. I think that he had a lot of fun. He loves BYU anything sports...Maybe someday we can watch him in a BYU sport..LOL!!!



The Wax museum. That was fun.. At first Jaden didn't know what to think when he walked in and saw all the wax people. I think that it kind of confused him but then a little later he thought it was cool...




Jaden and I on the gondola ride..


We did a lot of walking around at some of the big Hotels....didn't buy anything...I took some fun pictures with my camera, which I still have no idea how to use...Still learning.





After Vegas it was back to work and school for the boys. The weather was nice for a few days so we took that time to go on our first hike. We live in the middle of no where so we can pretty much just walk out our back yard and go on a hike. It was a little windy but still the sun felt good and we all got a little color..




Let's see...not much more to say about March... Now it's time for April and lets hope that the weather gets better so we can go on some fun hiking trips..

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey, Amanda I just was looking through your blog since your new baby was born ( which I noticed is on my birthday July 9th, yeah!) and all the stuff you've been up to the past year. Wow does the time fly? I have a few questions for you about V.G. if you'd e-mail me at mcteichert@yahoo.com so I can have your e-mail. It really isn't worth writing about on your blog. But it looks like your family is doing good. Your little Jordin is so cute, she looks alot like Jaden! Take care, e-mail me please.
Camille