Wednesday, December 3, 2008

High School Tag

So, I've been tagged. I'm supposed to reflect on the "glory days" (a.k.a. "high school").

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes! My husband Jason.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
I started out with a 1981 Subaru. We bought it new back in 81'. My brother had it first then I got it till it died. Then my senior year, I got my dad to buy me a sweet 91' white Mitsubishi turbo eclipse. It was way to fast and I think that I got like three or four tickets. I don't remember, I lost count! LOL!

3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try?
Yes! and i took the test in the Subaru, which was a stick. I was so nervous. I think I just barley past it by like 2 or 3 points. But I am happy to say that I have never been in a car accident. I may have a few tickets but nothing bad!! LOL!

4. Were you a party animal?
Yes! But I was a good girl when it came to the parties. I had a few big blow outs at my house. but no trouble!!

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Sure

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir?
I was in choir in 7th and 9th grade and in show choir in 8th grade. That was fun!

7. Were you a nerd?
NO!!!!

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
No! I hurt my back when I played Volleyball in the 10th grade.

9. Can you still sing the fight song?
No! Back in the day I did. But my sister-in-law still knows it, and that's why it's on this post!

PRAISE THE NAME OF KENTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL,
VICTORS OF THE WEST!
LONG THE REIGN OF MIGHTY CONQUERORS CHAMPIONS O'ER THE REST,
RAH! RAH! RAH!

WE WILL FIGHT WITH ALL OF OUR MIGHT,
WE WILL WIN THIS GAME TONIGHT!

HAIL, HAIL, THE GANGS ALL HERE SO GET READY FOR VICTORY!

K-E-N-T-W-O-O-D


10. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Phelps (English). He use to make us watch 'Field of Dreams' at the end of every year and we had to wright a paper on it! The funny thing is I think I had his class every year. So I got really good at writing that paper.

11. Where did you sit for lunch?
We had off campus lunch, so we got to go out to eat. It was mostly where ever we wanted to eat in Covington.

12. What is your schools full name?
Kentwood Senior High School

13. What is your schools mascot and colors?
Conqueror. Green, silver and black.

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
I went to two my junior year, KM with Dave and KW with Brandon. My Senior year I went with my best bud BJ. Didn't really go with any boyfriends.

15. If you could go back and do it again would you?
Yes! it was a great time in my life! I have lots of great times that I will never forget!

16. What did you remember most about graduation?
It was fun! I really don't remember too much. I walked with BJ and grad night was fun!

17. Where did you go for senior skip day?
I don't remember!

18. Were you in any clubs?
Can't remember that either

19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Hmm...what do you think? It's been 11 years since graduation and 2 kids.

20. Who was you prom date?
BJ was my prom date. He was one of my really good friends!

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
We had ours last year and it was fun. I just hope that next time it's not at a bar!

22. Did you have a job in high school?
Yes, i had a few jobs. I worked at burger place, and I can't remember where else.


I tag: Angela F., Jen B. and Lynlee . Tell us about your glory days. :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

haha too funny, and thanks for the tag!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

that is seriosusly hilarious!!! yes you have to come down here and visit. my whole fam will be here for christmas! you guys should come down then.

Jeannette said...

good girl at the parties? Yeah sure... I can see you throwing them down and dancing on the table. Who do you think you are fooling?