Saturday, October 18, 2008

October Fun!

October is off to a great start. My bother and his family drove up from Washington to come and see us. I think that they were crazy driving that long but it was so great to see them. They also stopped at alot of great places on the way and also went to see our Grandmother and some other family members in New Mexico. Anyways we had a great time while they were here. It's been great having all of my side of the family come and see us out here on the Rez. Thanks, I love you all.
Jaden and his cuz Brennon

Dinner Time

Brennon loved to make Jordin smile. He thought that was neat.

Cameron was so much fun to watch. He doesn't say much but he just gives you these looks and they are so cute!!


Some other fun things have taken place as well. Jaden lost his second tooth. The story is we were just sitting there and then he said to me, "Mom I lost my tooth. But I don't know when or where I lost it." I thought that he might have lost it when he was eating his food. He was kind of sad because he said now that he didn't have the tooth the tooth fairy wouldn't come. So we looked around the house and there it was on the floor by the kitchen table. It blended in with the floor, but how weird that it just fell out of his month onto the floor without him knowing. LOL!
Anyways the tooth fairy came and he got his $2.00. He was a happy kid. so now all he wants for Christmas is his two bottom teeth. :)
Tooth number 2

Then once again we went to Utah for a BYU game. Jason had a four day weekend so we took off to Utah. While Jason went to the game with his brother, I took the kids bowling with Cami. Then we went to Bed and Bath and I got some new stuff for the half bath down stairs. I love getting new things for the house. I just can't wait until it's my real house. Someday! Once again BYU won. Everyone was happy. But when BYU played TCU, they lost. Jason wasn't to happy about that. Oh well you can't win them all. So now I think that we will be staying here for awhile. no more trips to Utah until maybe next year. It's time to save our money so we can go to Vegas and Disney World next year. I can't wait. well Halloween is around the corner and then the rest of all the fun Holidays. I will be sad that we can't go anywhere but it will be nice to be with our little family. Maybe next year or the year after. Someday!


Jaden loves Halloween and all the fun things that go with it.

I just love the Joker!!!

Jordin looked so cute with her halloween stuff on.

Jaden loves to go bowling

5 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

Ha ha I love the mask! I thought it was so funny how I tried scaring Jaden with it and he didn't even flinch. I would've cried at his age, and probably even now. Know you can still come stay with us whenever, even when the Cougs aren't playing!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

SO CUTE! I cant believe how big your kids are getting! & I love Jordin in her cute headband!

Jeannette said...

hey there! Jordin is really getting big and Jaden too! Looks like you guys are doing well. Miss you guys!

Angela said...

that is great that Matt got to come visit you guys! Looks like you had a great time! Hey if you ever get bord there just take a little drive out east, only 8-9 hr.s straight east on the 40! Not too bad! :)

aquabatgirl said...

how great that you've had some family out so you don't feel so secluded. james would be jealous of all the byu games you've gone to. i totally understand the whole losing thing, if byu has lost it's better not to talk to james for a couple days :)