Sunday, August 10, 2008

The move update!

Well, We are here in Fort Definace, AZ in a big empty houes. We don't have any of our things until Monday the 11th. we have been here a week with nothing, we just got the phones and the internet on August 7th, which was are 9th anniversary. yep that's right 9 years. We didn't do anything because we are all very tired of the move and sleeping on blow up beds are not fun what so ever!! I did buy us a gift and it's kind of a funny story which I will tell later when I can post pics. Jordin and Jaden are doing great. Jaden starts school this monday the 11th and he has already made some little friends. Jordin is getting bigger and doing great. Jason started work last monday and is just doing orientation. He gets to start working on patients this tuesday. He can't wait. Well, as for me I am just hanging out with my mom who is here for about anther week and we are just waiting for our things to get here and then we can put the house together and get back to life. We love the weather here and I think that this is going to be a great two or three or maybe four years here. who knows! No really does anyone know? LOL!! Life is great and I love my family. Pictures will be coming soon!!!

9 comments:

The Alvords said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of everything. You guys have had a crazy month, try to get some rest!

Angela said...

ya Im so glad you mad it safe and sound! Call me and let me know your address, I need to send you your package before Jordin is all grown up!! :)

Jessica said...

Glad you guys made it to Arizona!!!Sounds like things are going well. We'll be going to NE in a few weeks and it will be so strange not to see you there. We are excited that things have worked out for you with Jason's job, and moving, and having a baby in the middle of it all. Love you all!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

I do want to see pics because I just picture you guys in a house next to a bunch of TP's!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my gosh i am so glad you guys made it!!! i cant wait to see pictures of everything. we are gonna be driving through in about 3 weeks we should try and get to gether!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Oh, it was so good to see a post! Sounds uncomfortable but my gosh you're handeling it like a champ! You have such a great attitude about life and it sounds like things are just on a great roll for you, Jaden, good luck starting school this week! Hope you're house is coming together, can't wait to see pictures!

belliesue said...

We're glad you made it okay. We've been missing you. Keep us posted!

Marianne said...

Hey Amanda. I found your blog and had to leave a note. I was so sad I didn't get to see you guys after the hospital or say goodbye or anything, but I was thinking of you. Glad the move went okay. And your baby girl looks like a complete angel! Glad I get to see pictures.

Dan & Keri said...

I am so glad that you have a blog and that I am able to see pics of Jordin on it. She's beautiful. Glad to hear you got to your new home okay. I am jealous that you are going to be in AZ for a few years. Tell Jason best of luck with anything, and tell Jayden that Dan misses Raphael! Take care.